Basic iPad Deployment
This dynamic, 1-day leader-led, hands-on, class helps you start configuring, deploying, maintaining, and updating iPads individually and with a mobile cart. For more information, click here.
At the end of this class, you’ll understand how to:
- Restore, reset, and sync iPads locally
- Create and deploy configuration profiles
- Use Apple Configurator for multiple device configuration and management
- Evaluate 3rd party mobile device management (MDM) integration solutions
- Provision iPads with Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP)
Please note: This class is designed by Business Rules, and not sponsored by Apple.
If you'd like us to bring this class to your school or office, please download and review our classroom readiness document.
Who Should Attend?
- Basic knowledge of iPad hardware and software