Skill level: Intermediate
Apple Certification: ACiT
Who Should Attend?
- Service technicians
- System engineers
- Technical support staff
The Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) certification for technicians servicing iPhones and iPads, and qualifies a technician to conduct service and repair for all iOS models and the Apple Watch.
To achieve ACiT certification, students need to pass two exams: Apple Service Fundamentals (see: Service Fundamentals for more information) and the Apple iOS Service Certification (ACiT) Exam. The Service Fundamentals exam can also be taken as part of the Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) leading to ACMT certification.
In this 3-day class, you will learn how to:
- Identify iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV functionality, as well as specific features such as the Secure Element, Touch ID, Mail, Messages, and Wallet
- Configure and secure iOS devices
- Set up and integration of Apple ID and iCloud, along with iCloud Drive and Family Sharing
- Best practices for using and maintaining iOS devices
- Service range of iPhone products (5c through 6/6S)
- Prepare for, and take, the ACiT exam