iPad Repair for Technicians
Skill level: Intermediate
Who Should Attend?
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technicians
- Service technicians
- Technology coordinators
- Level 1 technical support experience with OS X and iOS
- Computer and/or device repair at an Apple Authorized Service Provider, Apple Self-Supporting institution or independent hardware provider
We know many institutions and companies keep their iPads for a long time, but...stuff happens. That's why BRI created this 2-day, hands-on, leader-led class in response to our customers' requests for a high-level iPad repair curriculum to ensure that Apple devices remain in the field for as long as possible. We start with essential general hardware rules + tools, plus best practices, (all the "stuff" to know before you apply heat gun to bezel). We supply a skilled, industry-savvy trainer, common iPad repair parts, and an Apple device toolkit (yours to keep). You bring a broken iPad (3, 4,mini, or Air), your enthusiasm, and prior hardware repair experience.
This class includes how-to's on::
- Preventing electro-static damage to sensitive parts
- Isolating components for more efficient troubleshooting
- Identifying underlying iOS technologies
- Using mobile device repair tools
- Repairing iPad glass breakage and other components
If you'd like to arrange an onsite iPad Repair for Technicians class at your company or institution, please contact us..
This class is designed by Business Rules, and not sponsored by Apple.