OS X Support Essentials
Skill level: Entry
Apple certification: Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Who Should Attend?
- Help desk specialists
- Technical support coordinators
- Service technicians
- Network administrators
- Computer lab managers
- Working (preferably hands-on) knowledge of OS X
- (Suggested) Level 1 technical support experience
Are you charged with supporting Mac users in your institution or company? Want to get up to speed quickly? OS X Support Essentials is what you're looking for: a 3-day, leader-led, hands-on, in-depth, case-study-based deep-dive into installing, configuring, and troubleshooting OS X. Under the guidance of BRI's patient and industry-savvy trainers, and through real-world exercises, you will explore OS X functionality, and fully understand best practices of supporting OS X users.
Here are some of the topics covered in this class (there are a whole lot more!):
- Configuring and troubleshooting OS X installations
- Making full use of built-in tools and resources within OS X
- Creating users and groups
- Defining file & folder permissions
Our price includes one 2-hour multiple-choice certification exam per student delivered via web browser at the end of the class.
If you'd like to arrange an onsite OS X Support Essentials class at your company or institution, please contact us..