Please read the following terms carefully to ensure your understanding of Business Rules' terms and policies. Your agreement is required to all terms and policies in order to complete your registration.
Payment for all classes is due at least five (5) calendar days prior to class start date, 30 days from registration date, or net 30 from receipt of invoice, whichever comes first. If registering within five (5) calendar days of class start date, class fee must be paid in full at the time of registration.
BRI accepts all major credit cards.
Company checks are accepted, and must be received not later than five (5) calendar days prior to class start date.
Authorized purchase orders from approved institutions will be accepted. Application for approval to purchase BRI services by purchase order for new customers is made by signing and submitting BRI’s Master Services Agreement (MSA). All MSAs must be signed by authorized customers or their agents. The authorized purchase order and signed MSA must be received no later than fourteen (14) calendar days before class start date. A purchase order without an MSA, either signed or on file, will not guarantee a class seat or date.
All classes must be registered for, and completed, within six (6) months of registration date. No refund of payments for classes not completed within this time period will be granted.
Unpaid invoices past due date may be assessed a 1.5% monthly finance charge at the discretion of BRI.
Pricing and Reductions Policy
BRI reserves the right to change its prices at any time without notice. All policies and procedures are subject to change or termination by BRI at any time without notice.
Reductions or other time-sensitive offers are valid per specific terms of original offer,and cannot be applied to classes already booked, scheduled, or pre-registered. Price reductions and/or time-sensitive offers must be mentioned at the time of registration.
Pricing for private or onsite classes is provided on a case-by-case basis. As a rule, private and onsite classes are not eligible for public class discount offers.
- A FULL REFUND will be issued if WRITTEN notice (letter, fax, or email) is received at least 14 calendar days prior to class start date. Failure to provide written notice per the above terms obligates the customer to pay in full.
- A FULL CLASS CREDIT will be issued if WRITTEN notice (letter, fax, or email) is received 7-13 calendar days prior to class start date.
- NO REFUND OR CREDIT will be provided if the customer and/or student does not inform BRI in writing of cancellation in advance of the class start date.
- Class credits are valid only under the following circumstances: for transferred registration to the same class scheduled on a different date, within 6 months of original class start date, and offered through BRI only. If customer and/or attendee cancels the rescheduled class, the customer and/or attendee will lose the original class credit.
- BRI makes every effort to hold classes as scheduled. BRI reserves the right, however, to cancel or reschedule any class, particularly if minimum class registration is not met, or change instructors, at any time. If BRI cancels a scheduled class due to circumstances beyond BRI’s reasonable control (e.g., weather,natural disaster, or man-made incident), registered attendees will be given a full class credit for the class. Class credits must be used within six (6) months of the date of the original class. If BRI cancels a class for any other reason, an option for class credit OR a full refund, equal to the registration fees remitted, will be given to any registered attendees. In all cases, certain class minimums must be met for each scheduled class to be held. Other than the remedies previously addressed, BRI is not responsible for any losses incurred by the attendee/payee as a result of cancellation, amendment or rescheduling of classes. This includes, but is not limited to, travel, incidental, consequential, or other direct or indirect expenses that attendees might have incurred.
Disruptive behavior, misuse of BRI equipment, or other actions deemed inappropriate by BRI or its representatives, will result in the immediate termination of the attendee’s registration. NO refund of any class fees or other expenses incurred by the attendee will be made.
BRI classes start promptly on time. Latecomers will miss key elements of the class, and absences may adversely impact certification exam results. BRI is not responsible for attendees failing to pass an exam, or to meet the learning objectives of the class.
We urge all customers and/or attendees to review the specific class requirements and prerequisites as published by BRI, Apple, or other entities prior to registering or attending class. Class instructors will expect that any attendee registered for a specific class will meet all prerequisites presented.
BRI is dedicated to helping our customers meet their training goals and providing our attendees with a premium IT learning experience. If you are not satisfied with every aspect of your time with us, for whatever reason, please let us know.